Monday, July 22, 2013

For you V...




Far away but not apart
our silent talks heart to heart
the special bond that we share
is the reason for the smile I wear.

Scarlet love is what we hold
a secret tale...untold...
just two hearts in harmony
to make this a beautiful journey

So, lets celebrate-
our stupid fights
our first conversation
our first date night 
all those moments we never really cared
every single moment thats yet to be shared

Not many words to spell tonight
I think of us and it feels so right
with every breath you know its true
beyond forever I'll love you...

5 comments:

  1. PA { b. g. menon }July 23, 2013 at 11:52 PM

    THATS A NICE MUSHY MUSHY ONE BUT FULL OF TRUE FEELINGS.
    I LIKED IT. IF USHA HAD SENT ME THAT....... I WOULD HAVE RESPONDED WITH A LOT MORE THAN JUST A SMILE ( VIVEK !!! SON !!!! R U LISTENING !!! )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Uncle ;)

    Minoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Great going sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you etta :)

    Minoo and Pa.... I hope he reads this.... :)

    ReplyDelete