If tomorrow I walk away,
Do not fret don’t ask me to stay
Please do let me go
I’ll hide my feelings I will not show….
And if tomorrow you see me cry
For all the good times that we’ve shared
I know it from my heart you cared
Or if tomorrow I crave for you
All lost in life with no clue
Pray for me with all your heart
To give me strength as we part….
For if tomorrow I forget it all
And all the promises…they fall
Just think of all the moments of glee
And let me fade away…just a memory….

ANUSHREE PLEASE DON'T SELECT SAD TOPICS FOR YOUR POEM. YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO TAKE ON THAT. YOU SHOULD WRITE ABOUT HAPPINESS AND JOY AND THE WONDERS LIFE HAS TO GIVE. I WANT YOU TO BE ALWAYS HAPPY AND DISTRIBUTE HAPPINESS TO OTHERS AROUND YOU WHERE EVER YOU GO I AGREE SADNESS IS A STRONG EMOTION AND EXPRESSING IT IN A POEM COMES OUT WELL BUT RIGHT NOW THINK HAPPY WRITE HAPPY AND BE HAPPY......THINK POSITIVE ALWAYS TO GATHER AN AURA OF WARM VIBES AROUND YOU.
ReplyDeletePa.... nothing is based on a situation... just a thought thats penned down... thats it.....
ReplyDelete