Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Its you...



It’s you I dream of every night
a face yet to be discovered
that light shining above you
a reflection of god himself.

It’s you who`ll see right through me
my happiness, my anger, my love, my pain
your arm is where I’m meant to be
so safe loved protected and warm.

You`re divine, you`ll complete me
you`re an angel, it’s you who`ll guide me
my confession box, my prayers answered
the sweetest truth, the one I’ll hold on forever.

It’s you I know a picture not very clear
deep through that mist I see you walk towards me
the closer you get, peace entwines me
and when our eyes meet, I’ll know this was meant to be.

My eyes search for that angel I see
your voice, your touch, your presence
and when I’ll `find you, the one for me
every heartbeat would beat only for you.......forever and ever till eternity.



6 comments:

  1. PA { b. g. menon }July 23, 2013 at 11:49 PM

    REALLY VERY GOOD ANUSHREE !!
    ............................................................. SO I HAVE PASSED ON THE KOMARATH GENES TO YOU. MY FATHER WAS AN EXCELLENT WRITER SO WAS MY GRANDFATHER AND HIS FATHER, MY GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS A POET OF RENOWN AND HE HAD EARNED THE TITLE OF KAVITHILAKAN BESTOWED ON HIM BY THE GOVERNMENT..AND .....ahem...ahem.... YOUR FATHER TOO WRITES FAIRLY WELL BOTH PROSE AS WELL AS POETRY................ CARRY ON MY DEAR AND

    YOU MAKE ME PROUD
    *****************************
    LOVE YOU LOTS N LOTS - ~ PA ( B. G. MENON ) * * *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Im so glad the Poetic genes have paased down to me ....

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful Anu :)

    You are truly your daddy's daughter ;)

    Please dont, never, ever stop writing.

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) :) Thank you Sophy :) I will nevere ever stop writing pakka pakka :)

    ReplyDelete