Wednesday, July 24, 2013

For all my friends...




Tic tocks, chalk box, love talks and long walks
Coffee sips, chap sticks, chocolate dips and music-rock
Warm hugs, hot milk mugs, dirty rugs are now gone
For the time has passed we have grown so fast
And what we have are memories to hold on........

Wine-dine, song and rhyme, vodka shots now I miss
Stroll in rain, fun night stays, wandering away… oh how I wish
Raw mud, a new pink bud, and letters in blood… now fade away
Yesteryears, reindeer all left behind where it’s meant to stay

The smell of flowers, long date hours, holding hands…honey sweet
long phone calls, flooded mailbox, sweet sweet talks… a love filled treat
Wrapped up gifts, mushy winks, girly pinks… gives me the rush…
First love, patchups - breakups, mushy mush… memories I crush

I look back once, what I have left behind, tears flow down… I wish to cry
I miss you all… miss the ones I love… the good the bad, innocent and sly
I wish them back… all of them back; feel out of track... that’s what I lack
To all my friends, I have lost touch with… this is for you, this note in black…



5 comments:

  1. Reminds me of our numerous (drunken) night stays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of the Idli and gunpowder and bhindi with paratha lunch days!!!! And mirchi ka aachaaar!
    Minoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved it and true true true!!! This really says. " My blog speaks for me" ..........:-P.
    - Anjallee

    ReplyDelete
  4. PA { b. g. menon }July 26, 2013 at 12:08 AM

    ~ ~ * A DAUGHTER ONE DAY OUTGROWS YOUR LAP
    BUT SHE NEVER OUTGROWS YOUR HEART
    SHE IS THE BEST GIFT A FATHER COULD HAVE EVER ASKED FOR * ~ ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ankita...... teheehehehhehe kitna mazaaa tha na.....

    Minoo....I miss those days... I can still tell you the spot where we used to have lunch..... :)

    Anjallee.... Thank you so much... yes my blog speaks for me... :)

    Pa.... THANK U <3

    ReplyDelete