Tuesday, June 9, 2015

To the one I love the most



 You are my dearest.... I hold you very close to my heart. I love you and I hope you know that. You have been a friend when I needed you the most and have wiped my tears when I was lost.
You taught me how to love and trust again, when I'm around you I'm cheerful and at my best.

You are my everything...my secret diary, my punching bag, my pillow, my shoulder to cry on, my strength, my weakness.... MY LIFE.

You are very very specail dear friend, and I want the world to know this... You have given us...all of us immense love, you complete all of us...me and my family... you are our family.

My little angel, my teddy bear... I wish I could run back to you...once so that I could share all those moments I have spent with you just once again... It hurts to know Im far away from you... I dont know what runs through your mind when you dont see me in my room anymore... when you play with that favourite toy I used to fight for...when you order food... Do you miss me? Do you know where am I gone? Do you hate me for leaving you behind all puzzled? Do you often wonder and feel sad that Im not around you anymore.... Some questions unanswered for you...some for me.... Thats life my baby... and Im glad you are not a part of we 'Human' you are blessed, blessed by God himself...he created you to spread happiness and bring joy in our life...and for all that I THANK YOU TOFFEE... I miss u and I love you... I wish I could come back to Delhi and play with you... I feel so far yet so near to you.... Do remember me always...


P.S Toffee is my 6 years old Lab, I dedicate this to him coz I want everyone to know 'a dog is truely a man's best friend' ... they say 'Do yourself a favor by gifting yourself a dog'... I say its the best favor I have ever done to myslef....

No comments:

Post a Comment