I am strong and I am weak
but in every way I am complete
I laugh and I do cry
but your tears, I always dry.
I get hurt a lot of times
and to hide them...I mime
I am your friend, a teacher, a guide
and for what I am I take pride.
Your inner voice is what I am
when you fail...I believe 'You can'
I might be broken and torn apart
but its easy to love me and please my heart.
I am courage, when you lose hope
I am strength, when you struggle to cope
I comfort you when you trip and fall
will be next to you, at your call.
I do complaint sometimes you see
it pains when my loved ones don't respect me
I can love even when I am hurt
I know to forgive, when treated like dirt.
Why is it that I am unheard?
Why am I like that caged bird?
I am a human, just like you
I have a heart, that bleeds too.
I raise my voice just to know
Why am I always placed so low?
You might wonder who 'I' might be?
I am a woman, a truth, a reality...
toooo good!! Got goose bumps while reading... very well expressed...
ReplyDeleteThank u so much :)
Deletewonderful .....really very good
ReplyDeleteThank u :)
Delete