Singing those sweet lovely lullaby's
yesteryears have just gone by
on my own now I twist and twirl
but will always remain my Daddy's girl.
Music that binds our memories forever
fighting, crying and laughing together
...diamond rings and necklaces of pearl
but will always remain my Daddy's girl.
You fulfill my wishes...never let me cry
...an all time friend, all my tears you dry
helped me de-tangle my Barbie's curls
I'll always remain my Daddy's girl.
As I move forward I once look behind
a person like you, I'll never find
in-front of me now here is a new world
But I will always remain your little girl....
YES SWEETHEART.....MOST CERTAINLY YOU WILL ALWAYS STAY MY LITTLE GIRL..................I LOVED THIS ONE..MAKES ME THINK OF ALL THOSE LOVELY MOMENTS WE SHARED DOWN THE WAY ............ YOU GREW UP SO FAST...AND THEN YOU MARRIED AND WENT AWAY..BUT NOW I HAVE 2 SONS AND THEN ....THERE IS ALWAYS YOU DADDIES LITTLE GIRL ALWAYS......ALWAYS.....LOVE
ReplyDelete